• Protection and preservation of Islamic beliefs, identity, heritage and places of worship.
• Securing and safeguarding civil, religious, cultural and educational rights of people irrespective of religion,
caste and creed.
• Social, educational and religious reforms in the Muslim society.
• Establishment of institutions for progress and stability of the community in educational, cultural, economic
and social spheres.
• Fostering and promoting friendly and brotherly relations among different communities of the country in
accordance with the teachings of Islam.
• Promotion of Arabic and Islamic studies and revising syllabus and curriculum in accordance with present
• Dissemination and propagation of the teachings of Islam in order to dispel misgivings about Islam and Muslims.
• Better management and protection of Islamic Auqaf across the country.